This course, by Mark Struthers, serves as the perfect introduction to see just how well Sonar performs. This tutorial takes you through all the basics.
99 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Command Center (05:26)
2. Initial Preferences (05:17)
3. Further Preferences (06:25)
4. Control Bar (06:13)
5. Starting Projects (05:28)
6. The User Interface (UI) (06:30)
7. Demystifying the UI (05:33)
8. Getting Audio In (05:04)
9. Importing OMF Projects (04:28)
10. Using a VSTi (05:48)
11. Incorporating MIDI (04:33)
12. Incorporating a Third-Party VSTi (04:45)
13. Recording New MIDI (04:57)
14. Editing MIDI (04:37)
15. Converting MIDI to Audio (04:54)
16. Using Melodyne (02:29)
17. Groove Clips (05:26)
18. Audio Effects (07:18)
19. Pro Channel (02:08)
20. Wrap Up (01:57)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Intro Course For Sonar is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-10. The program can be installed on iOS.
Intro Course For Sonar (version 2.1.1) has a file size of 162.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.